Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Did I forget again!?

I think I keep forgetting that I have a blog.
Ok, so before I forget -- if you want a sneak peek at the dress--
It is a Maggie Sottero gown. She names them all and mine is named Valerie. I would put the link here....but not taking any chances for Billy to see the dress. Who knew I would get to wear a designer wedding gown?! Yay for Lows! My shoes even have a name - they are named Sharmaine. ha - kinda fun :)
I don't have much to blog about but they say to write it down anyways. Since I only have 3 followers - I think its ok. hee hee
So I always seem to blog about food. I can't help it. The other night we had the best dinner! So simple. We had chicken on the George Foreman. My seasoning of choice is Kick'n Chick'n. I highly recommend it. We had a tortellini salad and rolls. Then I made chocolate chip cookies and Billy made Lemon Meltaways. His cookies were WAYYYY better than mine. Way to go Billy! He loved baking. I am such a lucky gal...he lets me be the main cook but if I ever don't feel like it...no worry. He can cook and bake!
Well - I can't keep blogging. Its just too pretty outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment