Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Gift Cards

I love gift cards! Some people say it is an impersonal gift, however, I love them and anyone that wants to get me one...go ahead. ;)
I received some for Christmas. Normally I hang on to them for a while before deciding how to spend them. This year I hit up the sales.
With my Dillards gift card I purchased a set of dishes. I think they are SO cute! :)

With my Barnes and Noble gift card I purchased a 2011calendar with images of front porches that I LOVE.
Then I got a cookbook! I am in love with this cookbook. I discovered it on a blog that shared recipes for down home cooking. There were pictures included for every step. I need stuff like that. I consider myself a good cook..however my experience level is low. I am only 26! So the pictures reassure me that I am following the recipe correctly. I highly encourage you to check her out. http://thepioneerwoman.com/

I got a new stand mixer for Christmas from my wonderful grandparents! I LOVE IT! I think everyone needs one of these if you love to bake. I LOVE IT I LOVE IT! I can't wait to use it. I will let you know how it goes :)

2 comments:

  1. I love gift cards too! I'm glad you found that cookbook sounds fun, and I saw her on a throw down with Bobby Flay! I think she won... don't remember for sure... and the dishes are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting that cookbook for a while, but just haven't gotten it yet. I love my Kitchen Aid mixer...you can do so much with it.

    ReplyDelete