Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 17, 2011

Long Weekend

Ahh....long weekends...A great way to recharge my batteries. Friday night we had a date night. After that I came home and used my new mixer!! Yay! I made chocolate peanut butter cookies. I had so much fun :)

I can not lie...the recipe called for 2 1/2 sticks of butter and it made 3 dozen cookies. I have only eaten 2...I am giving the rest away!
Saturday night we went to go eat fish with my grandparents. It was so good. Then our friend Matt came over and spent the rest of the weekend with us. We talked him into playing Cranium with us and he LOVED it. Then we watched an old movie with Audrey Hepburn...Funny Face. It was really good.
This morning we had bacon and eggs! Yum :)
Why does my long weekend center around food?? hmm...oh well ;)
I hope that everyone else had a great weekend.

1 comment: