Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Wedding Planning

Whew....I should not have started a blog and started wedding planning at the same time. On the other hand I think it is therapeutic to get all my frustrations out. I have to admit...it is alot of fun! I keep thinking - Enjoy this because there is only one time on your life that you get to do this! So far we went and created our first registry! The scan gun is AWESOME! I never knew that scanning a little bar code and hearing that beep would be so fulfilling. Maybe I should just get me one of those. ;) Billy helped me pick everything out. He is great with wanting to be involved. I think I am starting out pretty good. He picked out a few things and even if I wouldn't have picked it- I let him scan it anyway. Its only stuff and seeing his satisfaction of knowing he picked out our future drinking glasses was priceless. :)
We are going this weekend to do one more registry and then pick out Billy's wedding band! I can not wait! I also need to schedule an appointment to look at wedding dresses. So fun!
So any tips from you gals out there? or guys?

1 comment:

  1. On the dress... honey GO TO LOW'S! Do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars, just go to low's! Ask John and Betty about it. They were there when I tried on dresses. I went other places before that, and just wasn't satisfied. The dress wasn't "it" and the experience was a lot like driving thru a fast food window... not exciting... not Cinderella-ish at all. But it's soooo different at low's. It's the ultimate princess experience. When you see your self in "the one" you'll know.

    ReplyDelete